7 Ekim 2010 Perşembe

Breakfast at Kitta's :)

Hi there! For those who came across my site from across the globe and don't know what the heck I'm talking about really :) Here's something identical to my culture (which is Turkish): our very own breakfast! I invited some of my girl friends over this morning and we hadn't got together since last spring.


So, here's our yummy breakfast: You might get surprised to see tomatoes in the raw, olives (all types), white cheese (worldwide known as feta cheese), kashkaval cheese, our version of clotted cream of milk and honey aside, home made (mostly but not in this case) fruit jams, delikatessen (ham or turkish pepperoni occasionally), simit (our special bagel with sesame seeds), our fluffy white-flour bread (which I don't eat anymore and prefer whole-wheat instead as seen here), aaand last but not least: chai! (tea as you might have already heard). And green jasmine tea for more tea pleasure ;)


Okay, my photos have been taken when the table was just prepared and does not show all the stuff listed above but you might get an idea of how it was when we girls all got down munchin' :)



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio